Menopause Support Capsules
- Formulated to relieve symptoms associated with menopause
- Black cohosh and dong quai – herbal support for women during menopause
- Vitamin E and evening primrose oil – provide fatty acids for skin health
Indications for use
- May provide nutrients to assist and support women through the menopause – a natural biological transition that involves many changes within the female body.
- May provide relief of hot flushes associated with the menopause.
- May help to promote skin health during menopause.
- May help to relieve breast tenderness associated with the menopause.
- May help to safeguard against the risk of osteoporosis which increases in postmenopausal women.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Vitamin E and evening primrose oil – promote skin health.
- Magnesium improves absorption of calcium for bone health.
- Black cohosh and dong quai help to relieve menopausal symptoms.
Directions for use
Take one capsule, twice daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Women experiencing symptoms including hot flushes, dry skin and breast tenderness associated with the menopause.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your healthcare professional.
- Black cohosh may affect the way tamoxifen and certain cancer drugs work in the body.
- Caution is required in women with oestrogen-dependent tumours, endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
- It is recommended to take supplements containing calcium or magnesium away from prescription medications. Separate by at least two hours.
Ingredients Per Capsule
|Angelica polymorpha (dong quai) extract equivalent to root||375mg
|Evening primrose oil||250mg
| Equivalent gamma linolenic acid||25mg
|Dioscorea villosa (wild yam) extract equivalent to root and rhizome||150mg
|Cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) extract equivalent root and rhizome||100mg
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||30.3mg
| Equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||25mg
| Equivalent calcium||2.8mg
| Equivalent chromium||50mcg
|Magnesium oxide – heavy||165.8mg
| Equivalent magnesium||100mg
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate||73.5mg
| Equivalent natural vitamin E||100 IU
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial flavouring or preservatives.