An easy to swallow liquid suitable for both adults and children,
traditionally used for the relief of coughs, colds, flu, sore throats and to
help reduce fevers.
Features & benefits
- Traditionally used for the relief of the symptoms of coughs, colds,
flu and sore throats, and to help reduce fevers
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- Easy to swallow liquid
- Suitable for children over 2 years
- No added sugar or preservatives
- Harvested from fresh olive leaves
- Glass bottle to help minimise oxidation
How it works
Olive leaf is naturally rich in the nutrients selenium, zinc, iron,
vitamin C and betacarotene. These nutrients are important for the healthy
functioning of the immune system and are important for good health.
Olive leaf contains a broad spectrum of strong antioxidants. A number of
olive leaf's active constituents have demonstrated a high degree of
antioxidant activity. In particular the constituent oleuropein has
antioxidant activity that may contribute to a healthy heart and benefit the
Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers’. Free radicals are common in
the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Research suggests that an
accumulation of free radicals can result in cellular damage.
Adults – Take 5mL 2 to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5mL 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally
Children 2-6 years – Take 5mL once a day, or as professionally
Children under 2 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract can be taken straight or added to juice or
water before taking.
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
Active ingredient per 5mL dose:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to fresh leaf
standardised to contain oleuropein 22 mg
|5 g (5000 mg)
A brown liquid which can be taken straight or mixed with juice or water.